Updated: Dec 12, 2022
Beautiful and mouth-watering Cinnamon & Apple Muffins. These will be in my e-Book that I'm slowly creating haha. I just had to share this recipe with ya'll because it is INCREDIBLE!
150g light brown sugar
3 tbsp vanilla essence
70 ml oil
250 ml water
215g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp Orgran powder (egg replacement powder)
2 apples (peeled cubes)
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp white sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c degrees.
2. Add sugar, vanilla, oil and water to a big bowl. whisk together until fully mixed.
3. Now add the flour, baking powder, Orgran powder and whisk together. When everything is smooth it's time to add the apple cubes. Mix using a spatula until all the apple pieces are incorporated into the dough.
4. Add the batter to muffin tins by using 1/4 cup. Sprinkle the cinnamon mix on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. After baking, let the freshly baked muffins rest on the kitchen counter for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!💚