SWEET CARDAMOM ROLLS
500g strong bread flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
300g water or plant milk
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp cinnamon
10g instant yeast
Syrup (for glazing)
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cardamom and yeast together.
2. Add oil and water, mix well with a wooden spoon. Knead for about 10 minutes (until it's stretchy).
3. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and let rest for 1 hour.
4. Gently punch the air out of the dough, shape into rolls, cover and let rest for another hour (until doubled in size).
7. Glaze with a milk and syrup mixture and bake them for 15-20 minutes at 200°C.