About the Recipe
• 220g plain flour
• 100g sugar
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 240ml soy milk
• 2 tbsp vanilla extract
• 80ml oil
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 cup crushed Oreos
• 2 plates of Bourneville
• 100ml soy cream
• 1 pack Betty Crocker Vanilla icing
• 1 cup of crushed oreos
All you have to do is mix the icing and the oreos and you'll have a really tasty icing that you can use on the outside of the cake or in-between layers or both😂
1. Mix wet ingredients together (soy milk, vanilla, wwv and oil. Set aside.
2. In a new bowl add all the wet ingredients together (flour, sugar, baking powder, Oreos) and mix well, add the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps.
2. Add batter to 2 cake tins (6 inches) and bake for 30-45 minutes.
1. Add soy cream to a small pot and put it on medium heat, add the chocolate and let it melt for a few minutes, stir frequently to avoid lumpy ganache.
2. When everything is melted, set it aside. Let it cool for 10 minutes or so and then it should be fine to use as a drip.